Need more info?
Here are some frequently asked questions!
Can I visit the brewery?
At the moment our brewery is a production only facility with no regular visitation hours. However we are not opposed to visitors! If you would like to schedule a time to come for a brewery tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a tasting room?
Yes we do! Our tasting room is located in beautiful South Beach, Oregon just south of the Yaquina Bay Bridge up SE 40th St just off the 101. For more information please see the Taproom section of the website or check our Facebook page!
Are kids allowed in the tasting room?
Although we are a family business, unfortunately our permit does not allow minors into the taproom. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Do you allow dogs in your tasting room?
We love dogs! But yet again, our location/permitting does not allow us to permit any animal other than service animals.
Do you serve food in your taproom?
Our food provided is limited to complimentary pretzels and popcorn.
But I'm hungry. Are there any food options in the area?
Fear not! There are some great options for takeout and a few places that will deliver to the taproom!
- South Beach Fish Market (less than 1 mile awhile, perfect for picking up lunch or dinner on your way to the taproom)
- 7am-7pm, http://www.southbeachfishmarket.com/
- Cobblestone Pizza Co (Newport, great people and great pizza. Get it delivered right to the taproom!)
- Panini Bakery (Nye Beach, amazing pizza available for pick-up on your way to South Beach)
- 7am-7pm, http://paninibakery1.berlindoener.info/
- M & P Authentic Thai Cuisine (Newport Bayfront, delicious Thai available for delivery or pick-up)
- Yummy Bowl (Newport conveniently off the 101, Chinese, Chinese-American & teriyaki specialties. Delivers)
Do you do growler fills?
We do! If you do not have a growler we have some awesome DrinkTanks® growlers available for purchase! If you you have your own feel free to bring it in with you. We just ask that it's clean and has a top!
Can I book your tasting room for a private event?
We would love to have your group for an event. However our tasting room does have a limited capacity to approx 25 people. Please contact email@example.com if you need more information.
I'm coming from a longer distance. Is there lodging in the area?
Absolutely! Here are some options:
- Hotels in South Beach: La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Motel 6 Newport
- Camping: South Beach State Park, Newport Marina RV Park
- Also be sure to check AirBNB for some great options!
The tasting room is a little far for me, where else can I find your beer?
Currently we self distribute beer to a variety of locations in Oregon and work with Kendall's Pioneer to distribute in Southern Washington. If you would like to find beer in your specific location please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Also be sure to check the events page for tastings in your area!
Are you hiring at the moment?
We never know when we may need someone new! We generally post employment opportunities via Craigslist but feel free to send an email to email@example.com and we will alert you when there are new opportunities.
Do you have a favorite cow?
Officially no. Unofficially yes, her name is Jamea.